Torqi 250w Electric 24v Battery Dirt Bike / Motorbike Green
All orders will be despatched on the 14th June 2022
Epic Play are pleased to introduce you to the Torqi 24v Motor Bike, a scaled-down, electric / battery powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for kids.
- Additional information
- Reviews & Questions
Introducing the Torqi 24v Motor Bike, A super light electric-powered motorbike that is a scaled-down electric-powered motorbike that has been specifically designed for kids. Start them young on the slow speed setting with the balance wheel kit fitted. Then watch them improve and progress to the faster speed setting balancing on their own. Features hybrid tyres suitable for on and off-road use & a chain-driven motor that delivers reliable performance.
- Slow speed setting with balance wheels fitted – 3 years +
- Fast speed setting or without balance wheels fitted – 6 years +
- Please note the age of the rider is always at the parent or guardian's discretion!.
- Max rider load: 50kg
- Bike weight: 23kg
- Batteries: 24V (2 x 12V 10AH) sealed lead acid rechargeable batteries.
- UK 3 pin plug included
- Motor: 250w
- Seat height: 43cm
- Wheelbase: 63cm
- Handlebar height: 70cm
- Footpeg to seat: 30cm
- Easily removable balance wheel kit.
- Large pneumatic hybrid tyres are suitable for on and off-road use.
- Two-speed settings: Slow-speed - Approx 5mph Fast speed - Approx 12mph
Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight.
- Battery life: Slow Speed - Approx 1 hour 20 minutes of constant use. Fast Speed - Approx 40 minutes of constant use.
*Please note battery life may vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions.
- Charge time: 4 - 5 hours.
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display.
- Chain driven.
- Hand-operated rear disc brake.
- Steel powder-coated frame.
- Foam bar pad.
- Folding footpegs.
- Retractable kickstand.
- Torqi graphics kit included.
- Name and race number sticker sheets included customizing front number board.
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Alloy wheels.
Bikes are delivered fully assembled minus the handlebars. All that you need to do is charge the bike and fit the handlebars to the risers. This is just 4 bolts and very straight forward. Please see owners manual for more information. All of the controls i.e throttle and brake lever are already fitted to the handlebars.
Each bike comes with a UK plug, owners manual and tool kit.
The use of this product can be dangerous and could potentially cause serious injury. Children must be supervised at all time when using this device. Anyone riding this device must wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves. Keep away from steep hills, other vehicles, roads, bodies of water, animals, pedestrians and be vigilant of any other potential hazards before use. Please read all assembly and safety instructions before use. By purchasing this product you accept responsibility for the devices proper use, maintenance, supervision of rider and all risks associated with its use. The retailer and manufacturer are not responsible for any damage, injury or death resulting from the use of this product. It is always at the parent or person supervising as to the age of the rider.
|Dimensions||98 × 56 × 54 cm|
|Suitable For Ages|