The NEW Telstar Jump Capsule Mk3 model offers STABILITY, STYLE and SAFETY.
If you are tight for space in your garden then this compact 9ft x 13ft OVAL trampoline will fit a treat and your children will LOVE it. TWO super sweet ‘Sweet Spot’s’ at each end powered by Telstar’s performance springs enables the user to jump higher and higher.
The Jump Capsule Mk3 – What’s NEW?
Patented Leg Design
– The leg design on this new model provides extra strength and stability which allows for a big user weight
– Unique reversible padding, choose from zingy orange or subtle grey.
The NEW Rigi Net –
The exclusive Rigi Net technology used on the Jump Capsule Mk3 models provides the most secure, safest bouncing environment.
The unique design of this ‘No Escape’ net ensures the bouncer cannot get access to the springs or trampoline framework whilst on the trampoline. The trampoline bed and safety enclosure are factory stiched to provide 100% safety from falling onto the trampoline framework. This ingenious design secures the safety of little fingers and toes better than any other trampoline on the market.
Please Note: The Ladder in the images are for illustration purposes only
- 9ft x 13ft Jump Capsule Mk3 Trampoline
- NEW Rigi Net Enclosure
- Tool Kit
- Size: 9ft x 13ft
- Springs: 64 x 8.5 inch
- Steel: 45mm x 1.5mm
- Padding: 25mm with Thick PVC Cover
- Frame height: 90cm
- Mat: Heavy Duty Polypropylene Permatron
- Netting: Rigi Net Technology
- User Weight: 150kg / 24 Stone
- Warranty: FRAME – 10 years All others parts – 12 months
Delivery & Installation Terms and Conditions
To see how AWESOME this trampoline really is, please take time to scroll through the images and check out the video.
Winter and High Winds:
- Telstar aim to deliver and install in 5-7 working days but we occasionally it will be slightly longer, depending on demand and location
- The fitter will either bring the trampoline with him or it will be delivered beforehand. We will notify you about this via email.
- If a specific time and date is given for the install, it is important that you do your best to accommodate this otherwise there could be a delay in when we can accommodate you and the next time a fitter is in your area.
- The fitter will not dispose of the packaging and boxes that the trampoline comes in, this is due to legislation of commercial waste the fitters will not be able to remove the packaging from site for you.
- The fitter does not assemble any accessories (ladder, cover or Tie down kit)
- Please ensure that the garden is clear of any dog fowl and the area where the trampoline is to be installed is clear and ready, and if the trampoline is delivered beforehand please put the boxes in place next to where the trampoline is to be built.
- Please note that unfortunately we are unable to offer the installation service in Northern Ireland and the off shore islands of the UK.
It is highly advisable to drop your safety netting down if we are due to high winds. With the Jump Capsule Mk3 model, this is a simple 5-minute procedure that will help protect your netting and safety enclosure poles. Once the safety netting has been dropped onto the trampoline the cover can completely cover the netting and trampoline.