The NEW Telstar Jump Capsule Mk3 model offers STABILITY, STYLE and SAFETY.
If you are tight for space in your garden then this compact 15ft Round trampoline will fit a treat and your children will LOVE it. TWO super sweet ‘Sweet Spot’s’ at each end powered by Telstar’s performance springs enables the user to jump higher and higher.
The Jump Capsule Mk3 – What’s NEW?
- Patented Leg Design – The leg design on this new model provides extra strength and stability which allows for a big user weight
- Reversible Padding – Unique reversible padding , choose from zingy orange or the subtle grey.
- The NEW Rigi Net – The exclusive Rigi Net technology used on the Jump Capsule Mk3 models provides the most secure, safest bouncing environment.
The unique design of this ‘No Escape’ net ensures the bouncer cannot get access to the springs or trampoline framework whilst on the trampoline. The trampoline bed and safety enclosure are factory stiched to provide 100% safety from falling onto the trampoline framework. This ingenious design secures the safety of little fingers and toes better than any other trampoline on the market.
Winter and High Winds:
Please Note: The Ladder in the images are for illustration purposes only
- 15ft Jump Capsule Mk3 Trampoline
- NEW Rigi Net Enclosure
- Tool Kit
- Size: 15ft
- Springs: 96 x 8.5 inch
- Steel: 42mm x 1.5mm Fully Galvanised
- Padding: 25mm with Thick PVC Cover
- Frame Height: 90cm
- Mat: Heavy Duty Polypropylene Permatron
- Netting: Rigi Net Technology
- User Weight: 150kg / 24 Stone
- Warranty: FRAME – 10 years All others parts – 12 months
**Please note that due to the location of the installation team, at the moment we can only offer this service for England and Wales, not Scotland. If you would like this trampoline and live outside of our installation area please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is highly advisable to drop your safety netting down if we are due high winds. With the Jump Capsule Mk3 model this is a simple 5 minute procedure which will help protect your netting and safety enclosure poles. Once the safety netting has been dropped onto the trampoline the cover can completely cover the netting and trampoline.