This is the best trampoline you will purchase with the best service!
Now with new and exclusive ‘Rigi’ Net technology.
The Rigi net creates a totally enclosed ‘no escape’ bouncing environment for the user. This technology allows the user to get the best out of the explosive bounce of the Elite trampoline, safe with the knowledge that should they fall against the net. The robust, rigid system will ensure that they are protected.
The strongest, safest trampoline on the market today.
The Telstar ELITE Trampoline is the newest model in the established and reputable Telstar range. Telstar has been developing the ELITE range for two years, and it offers the safest, most explosive bounce and is the most advanced trampoline from the Telstar range.
Spring trampolines still provide the best performance. Every professional trampolinist uses them. The new 15ft x 15ft Square ELITE range has 8.5-inch high-performance springs.
To make the ELITE model extra safe, Telstar has developed a net that is sewn directly onto the bounce mat, meaning there is absolutely no gap between the net and the springs, ensuring the user is completely safe and enclosed. The reinforced black corner panels of the safety enclosure netting provide resilience and net tension.
Following our customer feedback, this model has been designed so when needed. You can easily remove the safety enclosure poles and netting and completely cover the trampoline. This will prolong the life of the safety enclosure netting and keep the trampoline free from wet leaves, grime and bird poop. very useful when you want to put the trampoline away for winter storage
The package includes:
- 15ft x 15ft Square Trampoline Package
- Size 15ft x 15ft
- Springs 104 x 8.5inch
- Steel 60mm x 2,5mm
- Padding 25mm With Thick PVC Cover
- Frame Height 90cm
- Mat Heavy Duty Polypropylene Permatron
- Netting Totally Enclosed ‘no escape’ system
- Max User Weight 175 kg
- 10-year warranty on the main trampoline framework and 12 months on all other parts.
Delivery & Installation Terms and Conditions
- Telstar aim to deliver and install in 5-7 working days but we occasionally it will be slightly longer, depending on demand and location
- The fitter will either bring the trampoline with him or it will be delivered beforehand. We will notify you about this via email.
- If a specific time and date is given for the install, it is important that you do your best to accommodate this otherwise there could be a delay in when we can accommodate you and the next time a fitter is in your area.
- The fitter will not dispose of the packaging and boxes that the trampoline comes in, this is due to legislation of commercial waste the fitters will not be able to remove the packaging from site for you.
- The fitter does not assemble any accessories (ladder, cover or Tie down kit)
- Please ensure that the garden is clear of any dog fowl and the area where the trampoline is to be installed is clear and ready, and if the trampoline is delivered beforehand please put the boxes in place next to where the trampoline is to be built.
- Please note that unfortunately we are unable to offer the installation service in Northern Ireland and the off shore islands of the UK.