Jungle Gym – Playtower with Climbing Wall – Castle Climb
Out of stock
With the Castle Playhouse 125, hours and hours of garden fun guaranteed. Did you know that this small sized wooden climbing frame is suitable for 9 children? 1 sturdy elevated play deck(s), total size 1.1 m², with well designed child-friendly balusters.
- Additional information
Go for a Castle Climb for a fabulous STAYcation. The large sized wooden climbing frame is suitable for 9 children. 2 secure play deck(s), total size of 1.7 m², extra safe with sturdy, child-friendly balusters. Our durable, high-density Wavy Star XL Slide slide is standard included and can be turned into a waterslide on hot days. Look at the product specifications list to see what fun accessories are included besides the 1-swing, climbing net, climbing wall with holds, slanted ladder and integrated sandpit.
All of our Jungle Gyms are high quality, they're especially designed with your children in mind. We always use materials and finishes that are soft for the hands, provide maximum grip, and apply to the strictest health and safety requirements. With rounded edges and corners, weatherproof and UV-resistant.
Jungle Gym - Jungle Castle Includes:
- Wavy Star Slide XL with garden hose connection
- Climbing wall with 8 holds
- Swing seat with durable polyester rope
- Climbing net with connectors
- Roof Tarp: UV-stabilized outdoor material
- Integrated Sandpit (bucket, shovel etc. not included)
- Jungle Gym flag
- 8x Safety handles with non-slip surface
- 3x Anti-slip metal ladder rungs with rung end covers
- Screw-in ground anchors for secure fixing to compact earth or concrete surfaces
- Two-piece bolt caps to cover protruding bolt and screw heads
- 2x Head cushion at slide exit
- Safety mesh
- Assembly time for 2 adults (hours) 6
- No. of platforms - 2
- Maximum number of users 9
- Warranty 5 years
Warnings: Only for Domestic use. Only for Outdoor use, Maximum user weight is 50kg not suitable for children under the age of 3 years, Suitable for children from 3 to 10 years.
Care instructions: To ensure the safety of the users of the play set. the play set has to be subjected to safety inspections described in the manual, once at the beginning of each season and further twice monthly during the usage season.
Type of surface: Place the playset on an unpaved steady surface, such as grass or a solid layer of sand. The safe play area refers to a zone extending 200 cm beyond the play set on all sides and should have a shock absorbing ground cover such as Grass or minimum depth of 50 cm (uncompressed) of Double shredded bark mulch / Uniform wood chips / Fine gravel / Fine sand
|SKU:||801_120 - 850_230|
|Dimensions||530 × 259 × 291 cm|
|Suitable For Ages|
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER