Jungle Gym – Playtower with Climb Module – Lodge Climb Xtra
Out of stock
Rustic and durable, the Lodge Climb is perfect for the active explorer. Seek adventure on the wooden climbing frame’s slide and rope ladder, use the StarOscope to keep an eye out for wildlife, or unwind in the sandpit or play deck. Does your child love to swing, climb and clamber? Then this versatile design will be a perfect fit.
- Additional information
Rustic and durable, the Lodge Climb is perfect for the active explorer. Seek adventure on the wooden climbing frame's slide and rope ladder, use the StarOscope to keep an eye out for wildlife, or unwind in the sandpit or play deck. Does your child love to swing, climb and clamber? Then this versatile design will be a perfect fit.
All of our Jungle Gyms are high quality, they're especially designed with your children in mind. We always use materials and finishes that are soft for the hands, provide maximum grip, and apply to the strictest health and safety requirements. With rounded edges and corners, weatherproof and UV-resistant.
Jungle Gym - Jungle Lodge Includes:
- Wavy Star Slide XXL with garden hose connection
- Climbing wall with 8 holds
- Rope ladder with 6x anti-slip ladder rungs
- Swing seat with durable polyester rope
- Climbing net with connectors
- Steering wheel
- Roof Tarp: UV-stabilized outdoor material
- Integrated Sandpit (bucket, shovel etc. not included)
- Jungle Gym flag
- 8x Safety handles with non-slip surface
- 4x Anti-slip metal ladder rungs with rung end covers
- Screw-in ground anchors for secure fixing to compact earth or concrete surfaces
- Two-piece bolt caps to cover protruding bolt and screw heads
- 2x Head cushion at slide exit
- Safety mesh
- Assembly time for 2 adults (hours) 9
- Maximum number of users 12
- Warranty 5 years
Warnings: Only for Domestic use. Only for Outdoor use, Maximum user weight is 50kg not suitable for children under the age of 3 years, Suitable for children from 3 to 10 years.
Care instructions: To ensure the safety of the users of the play set. the play set has to be subjected to safety inspections described in the manual, once at the beginning of each season and further twice monthly during the usage season.
Type of surface: Place the playset on an unpaved steady surface, such as grass or a solid layer of sand. The safe play area refers to a zone extending 200 cm beyond the play set on all sides and should have a shock absorbing ground cover such as Grass or minimum depth of 50 cm (uncompressed) of Double shredded bark mulch / Uniform wood chips / Fine gravel / Fine sand
|SKU:||801_040 - 850_230|
|Dimensions||382 × 400 × 291 cm|
|Suitable For Ages|
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER