Jungle Gym – Climbing Frame with Climbing Wall – Barn Climb Xtra
Out of stock
With its spacious design and rustic appearance, the Barn Climb ticks all the boxes. Little ones will have a hoot of a time playing on the slide, sandpit, and ladder, and can survey the surrounding fields atop the climbing frame’s multi-level play deck. Does your child love to swing, climb and clamber? Then this versatile design will be a perfect fit.
- Additional information
With its spacious design and rustic appearance, the Barn Climb ticks all the boxes. Little ones will have a hoot of a time playing on the slide, sandpit, and ladder, and can survey the surrounding fields atop the climbing frame's multi-level play deck. Does your child love to swing, climb and clamber? Then this versatile design will be a perfect fit.
All of our Jungle Gyms are high quality, they're especially designed with your children in mind. We always use materials and finishes that are soft for the hands, provide maximum grip, and apply to the strictest health and safety requirements. With rounded edges and corners, weatherproof and UV-resistant.
Jungle Gym - Jungle Barn Climb Includes:
- Wavy Star Slide XXL with garden hose connection
- Climbing wall with 6 holds
- Climbing wall with 8 holds
- Swing seat with durable polyester rope
- Climbing net with connectors
- Steering wheel
- Roof Tarp: UV-stabilized outdoor material
- Integrated Sandpit (bucket, shovel etc. not included)
- Jungle Gym flag
- 10x Safety handles with non-slip surface
- 3x Anti-slip metal ladder rungs with rung end covers
- Screw-in ground anchors for secure fixing to compact earth or concrete surfaces
- Two-piece bolt caps to cover protruding bolt and screw heads
- 4x Head cushion at slide exit
- Safety mesh
- Assembly time for 2 adults (hours) 12
- Number of platforms 3
- Maximum number of users 16
- Warranty 5 years
Warnings: Only for Domestic use. Only for Outdoor use, Maximum user weight is 50kg not suitable for children under the age of 3 years, Suitable for children from 3 to 10 years.
Care instructions: To ensure the safety of the users of the play set. the play set has to be subjected to safety inspections described in the manual, once at the beginning of each season and further twice monthly during the usage season.
Type of surface: Place the playset on an unpaved steady surface, such as grass or a solid layer of sand. The safe play area refers to a zone extending 200 cm beyond the play set on all sides and should have a shock absorbing ground cover such as Grass or minimum depth of 50 cm (uncompressed) of Double shredded bark mulch / Uniform wood chips / Fine gravel / Fine sand
|SKU:||801_007 - 850_230|
|Dimensions||497 × 423 × 322 cm|
|Suitable For Ages|
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER