Revvi 16″ Electric / Lithium Battery Dirt Bike – 24v Motorbike GreenThis item will be released 31st May 2021.
Epic Play are pleased to introduce you to the Revvi 24v 16″ Motor Bike the Revvi 12″ big Brother, the electric / battery powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for kids.
- Additional information
The New Revvi Sixteen 16" is the bigger brother of the Revvi Twelve 12" bike.
A super light electric-powered motorbike that has been specifically designed for kids, Weighing in at only 10kg's. The bike can be used as a conventional balance bike when learning to balance with its specially designed freewheel system. Then watch the rider improve and progress onto the slow speed setting (8mph) balancing on their own using the footpegs. Perfecting their throttle control at the same time using the bikes twist the throttle. Once they are confident using the slow speed setting they can then progress to the fast speed setting (15mph). Features hybrid rubber air-filled tyres suitable for various ground types & a chain-driven motor that delivers reliable performance.
- Motor: 24v 170w Brush Motor
- Battery: 24v 5.2 AH
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Fork: Steel
- Brake: Rear Drum Brake
- Handle Bar: Alloy
- Stem: Alloy
- Grip: Rubber
- Tire: Hedy Pro 16"
- Rim: Composite rim 16"
- Transmission: Chain
- Distance: Slow Speed Approx 1hr 15 minutes Fast Speed 40 mins
- Max Speed: 8MPH / 15MPH
- Nett Weight: 10 kgs
- Max Load: 34 kgs
- Carton Size: 130 x 24 x 65m
- Large rubber air-filled hybrid tyres suitable for on and off-road use.
- Two-speed settings:
- Slow-speed - Approx 8mph.
- Fast speed - Approx 15mph
- Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight.
- Battery range:
- Slow-speed - Approx 1h 15mins constant use.
- Fast speed - Approx 40mins constant use
- Please note battery range will vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions.
- Charge time: 5.5 - 6 hours.
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display.
- Chain driven.
- Specially designed brake lever for kids with rear drum brake. Lightweight aluminium frame
- Aluminium handlebars
- Aluminium footpegs with plastic cover for grip.
- Revvi graphics!
- Revvi Number and Name Board Kit - Customise your bike!
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Lightweight composite 16" wheels.
- Specially designed rear wheel with freewheels system, this allows the bike to be used as a conventional balance bike without the power.
- 6 months parts warranty,
- Please see terms and conditions for more info
Delivered fully assembled and ready to ride minus the handlebars. All that you need to do is fit the handlebars to the risers. This is just 4 bolts and very straight forward. Please see the owners manual for more information. All of the controls i.e throttle and brake lever are already fitted to the handlebars.
Each bike comes with a UK charger, owners manual and tool kit.
The use of this product can be dangerous and could potentially cause serious injury. Children must be supervised at all time when using this device. Anyone riding this device must wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves. Keep away from steep hills, other vehicles, roads, bodies of water, animals, pedestrians and be vigilant of any other potential hazards before use. Please read all assembly and safety instructions before use. By purchasing this product you accept responsibility of the devices proper use, maintenance, supervision of rider and all risks associated with its use. The retailer and manufacturer are not responsible for any damage, injury or death resulting from the use of this product. It is always at the parent or person supervising as to the age of the rider.
|Dimensions||120 × 56 × 62 cm|
|Suitable For Ages|
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER