Revvi 12″ Electric / Lithium Battery Dirt Bike – 24v Motorbike Green
Delivery usually within 2-3 working days from order
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
Epic Play are pleased to introduce you to the Revvi 24v Motor Bike, a scaled-down, electric / battery powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for kids.
- Additional information
- Reviews & Questions
Introducing the Revvi Twelve 24v Motor Bike, A super light electric-powered motorbike that has been specifically designed for kids, Weighing in at only 9kg's. Start them young using the bike as a conventional balance bike with its specially designed freewheel system. Then watch them improve and progress onto the slow speed setting (5mph) balancing on their own using the footpegs. Perfecting their throttle control at the same time using the bikes twist the throttle. Once they are confident using the slow speed setting they can then progress to the fast speed setting (10mph). Features hybrid tyres suitable for on and off-road use & a chain-driven motor that delivers reliable performance.
Age guideline: 2-6 years old.
- 2-year-old riders should ride without power,
- A 3-4-year-old rider should ride without power or using slow speed setting
- 5-6-year-old riders can use the fast speed setting.
Please note the age of the rider is always at the parent or guardian's discretion!
- Motor: 24v 100w Brush Motor
- Battery: 24v 2.6ah Lithium-ion
- Frame: Aluminium alloy
- Fork: Steel
- Brake: Rear Drum Brake
- Handle Bar: Alloy
- Stem: Alloy
- Grip: Rubber
- Tire: Innova 12”
- Rim: Composite Rim 12”
- Transmission: Chain
- Distance: Up to 1 Hour of Riding
- Max Speed: 5mph / 10Mph (Terrain and user weight can affect this guide)
- Nett Weight: 9kg
- Max Load: 34kgs
- Box Size: 100 x 23 x 57cm
- Large rubber air-filled hybrid tyres suitable for on and off-road use.
- Two-speed settings:
- Slow-speed - Approx 5mph
- Fast speed - Approx 10mph
- Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight.
- Battery range of up to 1 hour of constant use.
- Please note battery range will vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions.
- Charge time: 2 hours.
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display.
- Chain driven.
- Specially designed brake lever for kids with rear drum brake..
- Lightweight aluminium frame.
- Aluminium handlebars.
- Aluminium footpegs with plastic cover for grip.
- Revvi graphics!
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Lightweight composite 12" wheels.
- Specially designed rear wheel with freewheels system, this allows the bike to be used as a conventional balance bike without the power.
- Colours Available in 5 colours
Bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride minus the handlebars. All that you need to do is fit the handlebars to the risers. This is just 4 bolts and very straight forward. Please see owners manual for more information. All of the controls i.e throttle and brake lever are already fitted to the handlebars.
Each bike comes with a UK charger, owners manual and tool kit.
|Dimensions||98 × 56 × 54 cm|
|Suitable For Ages|