The New Revvi 18″ is the biggest of the Revvi Range and is suitable for children 8 years plus.
A super light electric-powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for 8-12 year old riders, Weighing in at only 20kg’s. The bike can be used on the slow speed setting (9.5mph) whilst the rider hone’s there skills. Once they gain confidence they can progress onto the medium (13.5mph) and fast (20mph) speed settings. The bike features foldable MX style foot pegs and a full grip twist throttle. The bike also features Off road rubber air filled tyres suitable for various ground types & a hub motor that delivers reliable performance. The front and rear suspension offer’s comfort while riding. Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes for great stopping performance.
- Motor: 36v 500w Brushless Motor
- Battery: 36v 5Ah Removeable Battery
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy Frame with Swingarm
- Front Forks / Travel: Hydraulic Suspension Forks – 80mm Travel
- Rear Shock / Travel: Air Rear Shock 140psi – 30mm Travel
- Brake: Hydraulic Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Handle Bar: Alloy
- Stem: Alloy
- Grips: Rubber
- Tire: Aggressive Knobbly 18″
- Rim: Spoked 18″ Rim
- Transmission: Rear Wheel Hub Motor
- Battery Range: Slow Speed: Approx 1 hour and 20 Mins Medium Speed: 45 Mins Fast Speed: 25 Mins
- Battery Charge Time: 1 hour and 10 minute
- Max Speed: 9.5mph / 13.5mph / 20mph Approx, *depending on the user weight and the terrain the item is used on
- Nett Weight: 20kgs
- Max Load: 50kgs
- Box Size: 123 x 67 x 27cm
- Removable battery fully enclosed within the bikes metal frame that can be changed in around 1 minute! The battery has a metal protection plate that is held on by 2 bolts to protect the battery from damage.
- The bike is supplied with 1 x battery, You can choose to purchase extra batteries.
- Each battery has a built in charging port, it can be charged in the bike or away from it.
- Hydraulic suspension forks – 80mm travel – Adjustable compression and pre-load.
- Air rear shock – Max 140psi – 30mm travel. You can release pressure from the rear shock to make it softer with slower rebound.
- Brushless 36V 500w Rear Wheel Hub Motor
- Handlebar pad.
- Large rubber air filled off road 18″ 2.5 tyres..
- Battery range: Slow speed – Approx 1h 20mins constant use. Medium speed – Approx 45mins constant use. Fast speed – Approx 25mins constant use, Please note battery range will vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions.
- Three speed settings: Slow speed – Approx 9.5mph, Medium speed – Approx 13.5mph, Fast speed – Approx 20mph, Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight.
- Charge time: Only 1h 10mins
- Full grip twist and go throttle with battery level display.
- Alloy brake levers – Adjustable reach.
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes.
- Light weight aluminium frame.
- Aluminium handlebars.
- Aluminium foldable spring loaded MX style foot pegs.
- Matt finish frame available in Red, Blue, Black, Green, Pink and Orange!
- Revvi graphics!
- MX style aluminium rear swing arm.
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Lightweight metal spoked 18″ wheels.
- Anodized handlebar clamp.
- Anodized quick release seat clamp.
- Heavy duty adjustable seat.
- 6 months parts warranty, (Please see terms and conditions for more info.)
- Adjustable handlebar height, allows you to raise the handlebars by 30mm in 10mm increments as the rider grows.
Number and Name Board Kit included
Included with every bike so you can customize your Revvi bike with race number and rider name.
The kit inlcudes:
1 x Black plastics race number board
1 x Graphic to cover the number board
1 x Sheet of letters to apply your name
1 x Sheet of numbers to apply your number
1 x Bolt for fitment
Part Assembled for ease:
Bikes are delivered fully assembled minus the Front wheel, number board and handlebars. Please see owners manual for more information. All of the controls i.e throttle and brake lever are already fitted to the handlebars.
The use of this product can be dangerous and could potentially cause serious injury. Children must be supervised at all time when using this device. Anyone riding this device must wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves. Keep away from steep hills, other vehicles, roads, bodies of water, animals, pedestrians and be vigilant of any other potential hazards before use. Please read all assembly and safety instructions before use. By purchasing this product you accept responsibility of the devices proper use, maintenance, supervision of rider and all risks associated with its use. The retailer and manufacturer are not responsible for any damage, injury or death resulting from the use of this product. It is always at the parent or person supervising discretion as to the age of the rider, and we would advise any new riders always start on the slow Speed setting.