The New Revvi 16″ is the bigger brother of the Revvi Twelve 12″ bike, with its 24v 250w Brushless Motor
A super light electric-powered motor bike that has been specifically designed for kids, Weighing in at only 11kg’s. The bike can be used as a conventional balance bike when learning to balance with its specially designed free wheel system. Then watch the rider improve and progress onto the slow speed setting (8mph) balancing on there own using the foot pegs. Perfecting there throttle control at the same time using the bikes twist throttle. Once they are confident using the slow speed setting they can then progress to the fast speed setting (15mph). Features hybrid rubber air filled tyres suitable for various ground types & a chain-driven motor that delivers reliable performance.
24v 250w Brushless Motor
24v 5.2 AH
Rear Drum Brake
Aggressive Knobbly 16″
Composite rim 16″
Distance: Slow Speed
Approx. 1hr 25 minutes Fast Speed
8MPH / 10MPH / 15MPH (3 Speed Settings
102 x 25 x 50cm
- Large rubber air filled hybrid tyres suitable for on and off road use.
- Three speed settings: Slow speed – Approx 8mph. Medium – 10mph. Fast speed – Approx 15mph
- Please note speeds stated may vary depending on riding conditions and rider weight.
- Battery range: Slow speed – Approx 1h 15mins constant use. Fast speed – Approx 50mins constant use
- Please note battery range will vary depending on the speed setting, rider weight and riding conditions.
- Charge time: 5.5 – 6 hours.
- Twist and go throttle with battery level display.
- Chain driven.
- Specially designed brake lever for kids with rear drum brake. Light weight aluminium frame
- Aluminium handlebars
- Aluminium foot pegs with plastic cover for grip.
- Revvi graphics!
- Revvi Number and Name Board Kit – Customise your bike!
- External charge port for easy charging without battery removal.
- Lightweight composite 16″ wheels.
- Specially designed rear wheel with free wheels system, this allows the bike to be used as a conventional balance bike with out the power.
- 6 months parts warranty,
- Please see terms and conditions for more info
Delivered fully assembled and ready to ride minus the handle bars. All that you need to do is fit the handle bars to the risers. This is just 4 bolts and very straight forward. Please see owners manual for more information. All of the controls i.e throttle and brake lever are already fitted to the handle bars.
Each bike comes with a UK charger, owners manual and tool kit.
The use of this product can be dangerous and could potentially cause serious injury. Children must be supervised at all time when using this device. Anyone riding this device must wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves. Keep away from steep hills, other vehicles, roads, bodies of water, animals, pedestrians and be vigilant of any other potential hazards before use. Please read all assembly and safety instructions before use. By purchasing this product you accept responsibility of the devices proper use, maintenance, supervision of rider and all risks associated with its use. The retailer and manufacturer are not responsible for any damage, injury or death resulting from the use of this product. It is always at the parent or person supervising as to the age of the rider.