Razor Wild Ones Junior Kick Scooter Dino
Usually Delivered in 3-5 Working Days
Your Little one will go wild or the Wild Ones junior kick scooters. They are designed to help new riders learn to balance and build the skills they need to safely and confidently ride a two-wheel scooter. Featuring a low to the ground deck perfect for learning, extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels, perfect for learning indoors or outdoors, the Wild Ones junior kick scooter eliminates the need for a third wheel, enabling kids ages 30 months and up to learn to balance on a two wheeled ride. With Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn inspired designs to choose from, there’s a Wild One just right for every little one!
*Appropriate protective equipment must be worn at all times and children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Additional information
- Reviews & Questions
Full Feature List:
- Learn to Balance and build the skills needed to ride a two-wheeled scooter with a wide, low deck that keeps kids closer to the ground!
- Two extra-wide, slow-rolling wheels made for indoor or outdoor use, eliminate the need for a third wheel, reducing the hesitation of transitioning from a three-wheeled to a two-wheeled scooter.
- Extra-wide, low deck featuring character-inspired grip tape graphics teaches kids appropriate foot placement and makes it fun to ride just like the big kids.
- Three awesome character designs to choose from – Shark, Dinosaur, and Unicorn – each with a fun 3D eye and colourful deck.
- Max: 20 kg
- Age: 30+ months
- Colours: Shark, Dinosaur, Unicorn
- Product Weight: 2.77 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 66.2 cm x 26.8 cm x 56.5 cm
- Frame: Injection-molded plastic
- Handlebars: Steel-reinforced with 3D (lenticular) eye graphic
- Grips: Soft, foam
- Deck: Low to the ground, extra-wide, character-inspired graphics on full-deck grip tape
- Wheels: 6.5” (164 mm) diameter, 3” (76.2 mm) wide, slow-rolling tires
- Adult Assembly Required
|Dimensions||61 × 15.5 × 30 cm|
|Suitable For Ages|