- Licensed model – Genuine ‘Range Rover’ licensed ride on car.
- Opening doors – Realistic opening doors.
- 2.4G Bluetooth Parental remote control – The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse gear-lever and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental radio remote can operate from up to around 20m away and controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right. The remote is a 2.4G Bluetooth type, so will not be subject to any interference.
- MP3 player input – The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Steering wheel sounds – The steering wheel has buttons that play sounds
- Suspension – Realistic fully working rear suspension
- Working lights – Working front LED headlights.
- Twin 35W motors – Powerful 35W twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass.
NOTE: This car is suitable for two YOUNGER children only, or ONE single older child. It is NOT suitable for two older children However we strongly advise that you check the seat dimensions to ensure that the car is going to be suitable . Check our more expensive 2 seater models for cars suitable for 2 older children.
- Parental Remote – Included (optional use), 2.4G Bluetooth type
- Suitable age range – 3-6 (or younger with full parental supervision)
- Charge time – 14 hours for a full charge
- Run time – Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type – 12V (1 x 12V 7Ah) lead acid
- Motor type – 2 x 12V 35W
- Maximum speed – 5km/h
- Suitable operating surface – Firm, flat surfaces and flat lawns only
- Dimensions – 108cm x 61cm x 50cm
- Box size and weight – 109 x 56 x 36cm, 21.0Kg GW
Want to personalise this ride on car?
Why not add a personalised license plate to your order. Fill in the details in the optional extras or head over to the personalised license registration number
to change the wording or flag.